- The cottage Dado is located in Zaostrog, a small resort on the Makarska Riviera
- Located in a scenic area, the house offers its guests a peaceful holiday with lots of privacy. The nearest beach is only 200 meters away. Your holiday home offers space for up to 8 people on two spacious floors, with the upper floor accessed by an external staircase, and is ideal for 2 families or a group.
- The holiday home consists of two modern apartments, each of which has a living / dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom with a double bed and a single bed and a bathroom. The living area on the ground floor has direct access to the 40 sqm terrace with nice garden furniture. The perfect place for your summer meals! The historic city of Dubrovnik, the pearl of the Adriatic, is only 100 km away. The proximity to the nature park "Biokovo" with its parks, caves, rare plants, hiking trails and bicycle routes make this area attractive for those who want an active holiday. Boat trips to Hvar, Brac and Peljesac are organized daily during the summer months.
- A fully equipped kitchen (open plan living-kitchen area) with cookware, glasses, cutlery, tea towels, hob with oven, refrigerator with separate freezer, dishwasher (tabs provided), kettle, coffee maker.
- A bathroom with walk-in shower, vanity, toilet, washing machine,towels, bath towels, hair dryer, toilet paper.
- A bedroom with a double bed (180x200cm) and a single bed (80 x200cm), a wardrobe and two bedside tables with reading lights.
- A living-dining area with a table and kitchen chairs, sofa (can be pulled out as needed), sideboard with TV.
- A terrace with garden furniture
The equipment on the 1st floor is completely identical to the equipment on the ground floor. Plus there is also a large balcony available.